CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 22 November 2006

Wednesdays


On Wednesdays I like to dance. Not just prancing about the living room, but proper dancing!

I do classical ballet, commercial jazz, imperial modern, and imperial tap! It's awesome and I love it.
I also teach some wee ones (mini movers) on Saturdays. We are all part of a large company known as Dance UK.
(My friends, Nic and Cat, from the professional class in the picture)

In June I took part in our stage production of "Dance UK Live 2006" in June this year and was fortunate to be given the role of 'Jack' in Jack and the Beanstalk. A part which I thoroughly enjoyed playing, and a part which I have not quite given up yet (more on that later...) and I sang solo onstage for the first time ever.

Since then I have been dying to take part in another production and, as luck would have it, the church is putting on a panto in February entitled "Jack and the Beans Talk" (a striking similarity there?), in which I have a part. I can't tell you quite yet which part I have, but all in due course...
I am under strict orders not to disclose any of the plot, however, since the title has already been revealed, I guess it's ok!

I'll keep you posted (if I am allowed) of any developments in Jack and the Beans Talk!

2 comments:

Kerron said...

I was chatting to Linsay the other day about my very own mini Christmas Panto I did for my old church called Cindy Weller.

I'm sure she'd endorse it as the best thing she's ever read* (*this may actually be a lie!), if you'd like to read it I could send you a copy.

Be prepared to laugh lots!**


(**A little!)

ailsa said...

sounds intersting... maybe you could send a copy (not that i'll have time to read it though - dissertation etc!)