CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 17 April 2007

cherry blossom

i love this time of year because the cherry blossom is so beautiful. walking up to uni in the morning is not a fun task, especially when there is so much work to be done but the cherry blossom makes me happy, cheers me up and calms me down, ready for a hard day's work!
it is also a great stress reliever on my way home from uni after working really hard.

also, the chestnut trees are green. the leaves have grown from buds to nearly full leaves in the space of a few days, making the world so much more green and luscious.

it's amazing to stop and look. to see the beauty of nature, the simplicity of leaves and cherry blossom.

you should try it.

stop and look at the cherry blossom

(*picture to follow when I remember to take my camera with me)

2 comments:

IAIN CUNNINGHAM said...

I love pink cherry blossom against a clear blue sky. If you can't get a good picture on your way to uni I have some on my pc

Cherie said...

I linked over here from Iain's blog. I suspect he may be your father?

I took my camera with me today on my walk just to snap a few more photos of the blossoming trees and flowers in our area. Then, I came here tonight to find that you enjoy the same thing.

You are right. Very relaxing. Just sort of gentles one down.