CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 19 December 2007

at your wit's end?


Ok so I reckon that many people will be feeling a bit stressed and worn out by the time it comes to the Christmas holidays. I have a funny knack of always getting sick just before Christmas. Maybe it's my body's way of saying "whoa! slow down there pal! you need to be careful!"
But isn't that what we should always be saying to ourselves? My friend recently told me of an experience where she felt her late grandmother was telling her to slow down while she was driving. She did slow down and narrowly avoided a severe accident.
"Slow down?" It's easier said than done. How many times have you just stopped to enjoy the view? I often come across a spectacular sunrise/sunset or view and it makes me gasp.
There are so many wonderful things in the world that people are just too busy to stop and enjoy. It is much more necessary at this time of year to stop being busy and just take in what Christmas is all about - a wonderful gift from God to all of us.
So next time you feel at your 'wit's end' just think "whoa!" stop and smell the roses........
have a wonderful, restful, spectacular Christmas x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.