CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 18 December 2007

I'm back

well, it has been rather a long time since I last posted a blog. I'd like to say that things have been really hectic and I've been too busy but that would be a lie! In all honesty it was more a case of putting it off and doing other more immediate things (procrastination maybe?). Anyway, to go with the new look, an update on my current position is needed I think:

  • I now have a job as a speech therapist working with adults in Lanarkshire, 
  • my sister is engaged
  • I have been in my longest running relationship so far and am still happy, 
  • the houses beside us are now almost completed (picture to follow), 
  • I have been teaching dance for the past 4 and a half months but will soon be almost retiring to begin my new SLT job in January.
And it's only 1 week until Christmas! Time seems to be flying past in a blur of indistinguishable shapes and colours. It really makes me appreciate the time I have to just stop and think about all the wonderful things that exist in the world and people who make them even more wonderful. I'm very grateful for the time I have to enjoy these things as I'm sure I won't have as much time in the future to think...

hmmm......

0 comments: